Are you an accounting student or recent graduate looking for an opportunity to gain valuable industry experience? Hirsch & Company CPAs has been in business for 20 years providing Accounting, Tax and Advisory Services to businesses and individuals. We are looking for someone eager to learn and assist with a wide variety of tasks during tax season, which spans from January through Mid-April. The internship may be extended past tax season based on need. For more information on this opportunity please email Ed Major at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Basic computer skills including data entry (database) and word processing
- Understanding of accounting terminology
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers
- Reporting skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
- Valid Driver’s License